St. Margaret’s church in Dębno is located south from the castle in Dębno. The construction was started by chancellor of the crown Jakub of Dębno and completed by his son Jakub Szczekocki. The church was erected a little later than the castle, at the turn of the 16th century. St. Margaret’s church is a late
Church and Shrine of Our Lady of Lourdes, Parish of St. Andrew the Apostle, Porąbka Uszewska 3632020-09-05T23:15:23+02:00
The Sanctuary of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Porąbka Uszewska is a church built in 1914-18 according to the design of Jan Sas-Zubrzycki. About 250 meters from it there is located a replica of the Grotto of Lourdes. The church is eclectic, with elements of neo-Romanism and neo-gothic, made of brick with the use of
Our Mill Restaurant2020-09-01T21:55:24+02:00
The name of the restaurant refers to its history. The facility was once a mill. The restored old mill in Sufczyn is one of the few monuments in the area. The restaurant has intimate rooms that guarantee peace and quiet. It is an ideal place for both eating a family dinner and meeting with friends.