The palace-manor complex (formerly a mansion-grange unit) comes from a second half of the 19th-century. The manor is a one-storey building established on a rectangular plan, adorned with beautiful elevation. The complex contains infrastructure with a hunter’s lodge which plays the role of a stop for walking tourists, cyclists, and organized groups. Additionally, there are
Historic St. Sebastian Church2020-09-05T23:18:26+02:00
A wooden church built in 1784 – 1785, founded by Andrzej Gawroński in gratitude for saving his and his family’s lives. It was completely renovated in 1892-1894 and in 1936. The surrounding area is walled by a wooden fence, and at its angle there stands a wooden bell-tower made at the turn of the 19th-century.