At a distance of 1 kilometer from the town of Żabno, there is the village of odporyszów, above which rises a high bell tower of the church, the sanctuary of Our Lady of Victory. There is a miraculous painting of the Mother of God in the main altar. The faithful often come to him from
Museum of Jan Wnęk2020-08-31T21:22:31+02:00
Its collections are devoted to the work of the sculptor Jan Wnek. The facility is a branch of the Diocesan Museum in Tarnów. The beginnings of the museum collection date back to 1978, when the curator of the sanctuary – Fr. Henryk Chojnacki CM collected the sculptor’s works and placed them in the church tower.
A football club that dates back to 1948. The club has three teams in three age categories. Footballers struggle with opponents on the grasses of the regional league stadiums. The club gladly welcomes every new fan, so it is worth getting interested in its activities, as well as cheering the team during the matches.
Łęg Tarnowski, a palace and park complex2020-08-31T21:13:41+02:00
In Łęg Tarnowski, there is a palace and park complex from the 19th century, the former seat of the Mecciński counts, and now the seat of the Public Junior High School in Łęg Tarnowski. The palace was built in the years 1885–1892 in the neo-Renaissance style according to a design by Sławomir Odrzywolski. During the