Plac Dworcowy 1, 33-100 Tarnów
The history of the railway station in Tarnów starts in 1856. However, the construction of the present building was completed only in 1910. The look and monumental size at that time were really something exceptional. It owes its Baroque character reminding of a residence to a design by E. Baudisch of the Vienna Ministry of Iron Railways. The characteristic feature of the so-shaped spatial-architectural establishment is located in the main part of impressive size main vestibule pavilion covered with mansard roof. On its both sides there are two similar but a little smaller pavilions which housed a luxury restaurant and the first class waiting room.