The following Cookies policy defines the rules for saving and accessing data on users ' devices using the service for the purpose of providing services electronically by the service administrator.
§ 1 Definitions
- Service – an internet service operating at the http://enovelo.pl
- External service – website of partners, service providers or recipients of the Administrator
- Administrator – Tarnowska Tourist Organization, operating at: ul. Wałowa 2/12 in Tarnów, with tax identification number (TAX ID): 8733246592, krs number: 0000380404, providing electronic services through the Service and storing and accessing information in the User's devices
- User – a physical person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically through the Service.
- Device – an electronic device with software through which the User accesses the Service
- Cookies-Text data collected in the form of files placed on your device
§ 2 Types of Cookies
- Internal cookies – files placed and read from the User's Device through the Website's IT system
- External cookies – files placed and read from the User's Device by the information and communication systems of external services
- Session cookies-Files placed and read from your device by the service or external services in a single session of the device. When the session ends, the files are deleted from your device.
- Persistent cookies – files placed and read from the User's Device by the Website or External Services until they are manually deleted. Files are not deleted automatically when the device session ends unless the user's device configuration is set to delete cookies mode after the device session ends.
§ 3 Safety
- Storage and reading mechanisms – The mechanisms of storage and reading of Cookies do not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device. The transfer of viruses, Trojan horses and other worms to your device is practically impossible.
- Internal cookies – internal cookies used by the Administrator are safe for Users' Devices
§ 4 purposes for which cookies are used
§ 5 External Services
The Administrator does not cooperate with third-party services and the Service does not place or use any external cookies.
§ 6 Possibilities to determine the conditions of storage and access on The User's Devices by the Service and External Services
- You can change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing data of stored Cookies at any time.
- Information on how to disable cookies in the most popular computer browsers and mobile devices is available at: how to disable cookies.
- You may at any time delete any cookies that have been saved so far using the tools of your device through which you use the services of the service.
§ 7 Disclaimer
- The Administrator takes all possible measures to ensure the security of the data placed in cookies. Please note, however, that ensuring the security of this data depends on both parties, including your activities and the security satnu of the device you are using.
- The Administrator is not responsible for intercepting the data contained in cookies, impersonating or deleting the User's session, as a result of the user's conscious or unconscious activity, viruses, Trojan horses and other spyware that may be infected with the User's Device.
- Users should comply with cybersecurity policies in order to protect against the previous threats identified in the preceding paragraph.
§ 8 Service Requirements
- Restricting the recording and access of cookies on your device may cause some functions of the service to malfunction.
- The Administrator assumes no responsibility for malfunctioning functions of the service in the event that the user restricts in any way the ability to save and read cookies.