Our Lady of Mount Carmel wooden church “Na Burku”
Najświętszej Marii Panny 1, 33-100 Tarnów, Polska
St. Mary of the Assumption church is located in Our Lady of Mount Carmel parish. It is assumed that it was built by 6 farmers of Przedmieście Większe in 1458. It is one of the oldest wooden churches in Małopolska. A pillar tower with an icebreaker, covered with a bulbous helmet with a lantern was built on to it in 1910. One of historical curiosities of this Church is undoubtedly the fact that in 1877 Rev. Józef Leśny bought in Lviv the organ which have been serving the worshippers till now.